Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:20:58 -0800
Ron wrote:>
><<<<
>I agree that is very probable. Frazer Scott has found evidence that gluten,
>dairy, and soy proteins may be at the root of type 1 diabetes as well.

Mary wrote:

And immunizations, right? The various vaccine websites show  that diabetes 1
in children is skyrocketing and they are linking it to vaccines.

BTW, I took my daughter g/f and c/f after reading Ron Hoggan's thesis a few
months back and have already seen improvement.

A child who was a struggling B occasionally A minus student is now all A's
and some A pluses. She had terrible dyslexia/dysgraphia also had bad
reaction to MMR shot, and has not totally recovered. However, paleo is
helping her.