Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:43:03 -0700
Binnie,

I just finished reading the five day menu.  Yes I agree, it is disappointing
as it looks more low fat and is definitely not Paleo.  Seems that the
magazine is afraid to go against the grain of the low fat craze.  Although
JoAnn was mis-quoted, your part of the article did get in some good points
regarding the results of a Paleo diet.  With any luck that will lead people
to look up Paleo on the net and find Ray's, Don's, and this site.

Patti