From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:13:08 +0200
I thought that I'd let you know that the Danish health authorities have forbidden the selling of 17 different kinds of cereals, all produced by a company with a styled K in the name. The reason is that these cereals have way too much vitamins and minerals added - in fact so much that the Danish health authoritiesit consider it a danger to liver, kidney and other organs.
The following link goes to a Swedish paper and it is in Swedish but all the names of the different cereals are in English
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,517056,00.html