From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 06:13:35 +0000
>My fear in increasing the weight is that I would start
>to look like those competition bodybuilders (boy would
>that take a long time though - haha).
>So thanks again for your suggestions.
>Jane

This is OT, but no way will you ever look like that without using steroids.
Women can be very strong, and increasing weight or reps in creative and
ever-changing ways, will stimulate strength and mass, but to nowhere near
what guys or women on 'roids will achieve. You're right; you'll have plenty
of time to decide when to stop bulking up. Have fun!

The Paleo aspect is that you will lose water weight and build muscle mass
faster with less total effort than if you were eating grains and other
carbs in quantity.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!