From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:20:02 -0700
I saw Lucy about 6 years ago at the Museum of Man in San Diego.  We
went
several times to see her, beings we were living in San Diego at the
time.
 She looked to be about the size of an average 9 year old.  Add a
little
bit of body hair, perhaps a more pronounced jaw area, and there you
have
it.  Very interesting.  And of course everyone who was visiting the
museum at the time, had their own theory of how old she really was
compared to what science is dating her to be. Those dates ranged from
1500 years old up to millions.  Who really  knows............ except
Lucy
herself =o]
Trish