From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:21:11 -0500
I got "The Paleo Diet" on a Barnes & Noble shelf - not too far from
a copy "NeanderThin: How to Eat Like a Caveman ...".

What occurred to me was how the general public looking through these
two books could get confused about the amount of animal fat to
include in the diet. Both are high meat protein, but Cordain with
his lean meats rule shifts the calory intake from animal fat to
more fruits/vegetables. I hope people get both and decide what is
best for them.

I was happy to see Cordain includes turnips since I love these :-).

Philip Thrift
http://www.geocities.com/paleofitness/