From:
Sam Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:26:02 -0500
Hello

I just joined this list ( been lurking, poring over the archives
for a few weeks now).

I have been on Atkins for a while but was having a lot of dairy
(low carb ice cream with a lot of cream, lots of butter, cream cheese,
etc...).  My first question is, how do I safely raise my fat intake
on paleo foods ( seeing how brains are not allowed ??) ?

And second, as someone who has not eaten a lot of meat in the past,
is there a 'meat FAQ' somewhere?

My first experience buying and making meats ( most previous experience
has been in restaurants or with bacon / sausage / deli ) went badly,
the cuts I got were so tough and rubbery my jaw hurt after eating.
( but they were cheap : )   ) , I wasn't
sure how long to cook to get rid of bacteria, etc....

Thanks for your time.