From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:15:36 -0800
Jim,

Can you tell us how many carbs per day the book advocates to keep within?

Thank you,
Batsheva

From: "[log in to unmask]" [log in to unmask]

 The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living_ is rocking my world today.  PICK UP A COPY TODAY AND DEVOUR IT.  It puts to bed forever any concerns about saturated fat but, more than that, it does two things well:  1) It synthesizes the science in a way that I've never seen in one source; and 2) it really has a host of gems that are new to me.

Just one small example of one gem.  Do you experience fatigue when low carbing, lack of energy?  The answer is salt.  Salt.  I've experienced zero fatigue or headache on the highly restrictive low carb experiement I began on Tuesday morning.  (I'm doing very well on that, by the way.  More details later).