From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:07:25 CDT
I have a few questions about fat loss.  The 2 most popular mechanisms are
the thyroid and thermogenesis mechanism.

Regarding thyroid, how much T3 is considered an appropriate doseage.  From
my previous years of competitive bodybuilding, I have already ruined my
thyroid so I must take medication for it.  Is 50mcg per day (25mcg in the
morning and 25mcg at night) considered to be a high dose or a dangerously
high dose?  What about 25mcg per day (12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at
night)?

Regarding thermogenesis, why does the E/C (ephedrine/caffeine) combo become
less effective over time?  Isn't it due to beta receptor down regulation?
So, what's the proper method to cycle the EC combo?  Will 2 weeks on, 3
weeks off be enough for the beta receptors to up-regulate again?

Justin Hasselman