From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:58:15 EST
In a message dated 11/14/1999 1:56:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Your sarcasm is noted.  I think those that read my post understand that I
>  was referring to the fact that carrots are predominantly glucose, and,
>  assuming the consumer isn't a Type I Diabetic, then the problem of too
>  little insulin would be taken care of.
>
>  Feldman: Read my initial post on this matter again.  If you think you can
>  offer a better suggestion, I would love to hear it.  Otherwise, I will
>  assume you can't, and that you're just mud slinging here.
>
>  -Justin Hasselman

...the line Mr. Feldman responded to didn't say carrots have a lot of
glucose,,,it said "carrots will give you plenty of insulin"...now obviously
we know that is not true...we know they contain glucose, and would
cause an insulin reaction....that being the obvious case, I took
Mr. Feldman's comment not as sarcasm, but as humor.
You might want to do the same.