From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:14:40 +0100
Christy ten Broeke wrote:
>I'm having lots of trouble with a re-occurring urinairy infection that
>from time to time leads to kidneyinfections.   At the last cystoscopy at
>a hospital in Amsterdam they found a part of the bladder tissue has been
>infected and the opening (or exit) of the uethra being too narrow.  I've
>been on 14 rounds of anti-biotics in the last 20 months and over the
>last ten years more than I can count.
>On the 29th of this month they want to cut the opening of the uethra
>(how is it spelled in English???) larger and put me on anti-biotics for
>three !!!! months. ...
>So anyone that can shed light on the subject of avoiding an operation
>and medication please step forward.

Hi Christy,
I know a very strong and powerful herb
which is told to especially effectful in that down
area (urologic).
Its latin name is "arctostaphylos uva ursi"
in german "immergruene Baerentraube" (always green bear-fruit),
It should be available in herbal stores or pharmacies as a tea.

You make the tea by keeping some leaves for some hours in cold water
e.g. overnight. It tastes really bitter - but so what.

It contains a very strong natural antibiotic substance
with one restriction.
Whats important is that the urinary acidity *must* be
in the basic area that the herb can work (ph > 7.0).
You can measure it with little acidity sticks or papers.
A basic environment is really hard to achieve with high protein diets.
For the time of the tea treatement you may have to restrict yourself
to vegetables or fruit only - these are the only non-acid food items.
Or you take a strong basic powder (natron). This will lower the acidity
quickly but i'm afraid, the damages on vitamins in has (b2)
will be to much. Better a short fast or vegetable time.

From time to time switching the bodie's acidity from acid to basic
and vice versa may be beneficial anyway, because this provides
a non-constant environment for the enemy-bacteria.
Good for the defense.

Annother herb usable is cress (lots of).

I hope you do better soon. Best whishes.

Amadeus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net