From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:34:29 +0100
At 09:00 1999-11-23 EST, Bernarr wrote:

>If we do not do what our inherent intelligence tells us to do, i.e., water
>fast and feelingly meditate on our symptoms, our inherent intelligence forces
>us to do so. How? Our inherent intelligence forces us to have a physiological
>rest to heal ourselves, by making us faint and/or become comatose.

If our inherent intelligence guides us on fasting, it will tell that
by the loosing of appetite, otherwis a fast might do more harm than good
and will not be giuded by intuition. Forced fasting (by someones advise f ex)
is _not_ our inherent intelligence. But advice to _listen_ to the body is good
advise.
My advice is to listen to if the body might need some rest, and perhaps
friendly caring accompaniment

- Hans