Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:28:22 -0500
> Lynnet Bannion <lynnetnb@FRI... wrote

"Find pastured
pork (it IS possible), render down the lard, and use that for cooking.
The cracklings are better than chocolate!  I went through the jar of
cracklings long before I have used up the lard."

Beware! I was delighted to find organic pork locally, ate one pork chop and
suffered badly. Same with the second chop.
The swine were fed evil soy.
"You are what you eat", well, so are pigs.

"Probably with existing gallstones, you should not go gung-ho into a
full-fat diet right away, because you could cause problems.  Maybe ease
yourself into it? Use only the best quality fats and oils.  I think it
will gradually dissolve away the old oxidized bile stones, but I'm no
doctor.  Anybody have a more expert
opinion?"

I read that in  Britain gallstones are removed with a cup of a special tea.
The obsession with surgery is a North American abomination.

William