Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:51:31 -0500
Andrew writes:

[I did not attack amadeus personally this time, as i have been warned not
to.
When he makes cretinous comments, i am only describing what i see.  ]

You didn't refute him with facts, you called his comments cretinous. When
someone here disagrees with you, they refute what you say with fact and do
not label your ideas or comments with words that insult your intelligence.

*Synonyms for cretinous -   foolish, half-witted, idiotiotic, imbecilic,
moronic

[so try to explain to us all why kidney fat, depot fat, marrow, brain,  are
not somehow sources of fat. While you are there, give the name of one - just
one- paleo group of peoples who ate tubers as their dominant source of
nutrition.]

You're mistaking my response for agreement with Amadeus.  It's not.  It
speaks only to your use of words as weapons of assault.  You may not agree
with me, but I find words used this way to be damaging to the psyches and
spirits of people.

Siobhan