From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:46:51 +0200
> started eating a raw animal food diet and continued to eat that way until
he was
> over 3. I then went back to minimal grains and became pregnant again and
ate a

Interesting, this! Do you mean that you got pregnant as a consequence of
adding grains to your diet?

> I started my 5th pregnancy 100% raw but started getting nauseated so I
added
> cooked foods back in. Everything was fine until I started feeling calcium
> depletion so I added raw goat yogurt.

How does calcium depletion feel? And do you have any idea of how you could
have avoided it?

> The minute I lifted my son out of the water (water birth) I noticed he was
> mucousy.

What were the signs of him being mucous?

I'm really interested because there is no discussion concerning pregnancy,
breastfeeding and calcium depretion in Sweden. Our health security system
favours parents that have children closer that 2½ years but I believe it
wears down the mothers nourishing resources. When I was a child doctors said
that a woman should always have two summers free of pregnancy between each
child. In Sweden most children are breast fed more than 6 months. A year is
not unusual and som keep it up longer but seldom more than 18 months.
Any ideas around these nourishing questions? Anyone?
Eva