From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:20:35 -0700
Today I have Thai (or close to it) curried chicken; onions and chx breast
stir-fried in olive oil with coconut milk and curry powder.  If I forget to
pack something, I pop on over to the Safeway around the corner and pick up
some deli meat or nuts and, from time to time, a little bit of fruit.  I
sometimes bring a 'shake'; coco milk, eggs, stevia and a little vanilla.
Sometimes I'll get a pack of nuts on the way in to work.  For the last few
days I've been doing pretty well (if I do say so myself) at sticking to 1200
calories a day.  If I weren't lazy, I'd bring salad with things link chx,
nuts, bacon, avacado, etc. in the mix, but salads take time.  That and I
have to be in the mood, frankly.  I did salads at least once a day for a
long time and got 'saladed out'.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO