Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:28:15 -0800
I feed my dogs whole, not ground up, chicken backs.
Raw bones will not splinter like cooked bones will.
It does take more time, at least in my case, for the
owner to get used to the raw diet than the pet.  Yes,
accidents can and do happen, but if you monitor them
for awhile, it will go a long way to easing your mind.
Jane