From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:17:43 +0100
On Oct 10, 2005, at 1:40 pm, Stardust wrote:
> Wally, I don't know but will ask.
>
> Maddalena
>
> Wally Day <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Interesting article, thought you might be interested in reading it.
>>
>> Maddalena
>>
>> Fish oil calms kids with ADHD'
>>

> Is there a link you could post for this study? Thanks

There was a programme on British telly last week the effect of
omega-3 supplements on the performance of children in schools.  I
think the best way to summarise it is "there is some evidence of a
small improvement".  Personally I think time would be better spent
looking into the overwhelming presence of wheat, dairy, potatoes,
artificial additives and sugar than the marginal deficiency of
omega-3 oils.  But that's not trendy right now, so chips, beans and
fish-oil capsules for the kiddies' dinners it is.

Ashley