From:
Allan Lauchlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:35:44 EDT
Hi, Dori

                    **SNIP**
 Subject: neanderhumor

 Howdy, y'all

 If you're
A) only interested in technical advice and questions or
B) of asenstive nature, delete this and move on.  Otherwise, here's an oldy
butgoodie.

Female Gorilla

 A small, rural  West Virginia Wild Animal Park had  -----
                    **SNIP**

Hey Dori,

Thanks for the humor, it's very much appreciated!

I am normally lurking, but I had to come out to let you know that at least I
appreciate the Humor.

The technical is great, and knowing of others practicing Paleo eating helps,
but a little humor sure sweetens the pot.

Allan
--

Allan Lauchlan
http://www/geocities.com/alauchlanredwoodgrove/