Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:34:25 -0700
At 10:21 PM 7/8/97 -0400, Sharon M wrote:

>Something's got this lurker wound up tonite.
>Dr. William Kelly wrote a book in the 70s called, "One Man's Answer to
>Cancer". He described how he cured himself of pancreatic cancer by
>determining the kind of diet his metabolism required (greatly simplified
>
>snip

The info below comes from another list:

1-800-BOOK-LOG. Great! No matter what one might think of him, his book
belongs in any good raw food library. For those newcomers to the list
who are not familiar with Aajonus Vonderplanitz, he is a nutritional
counselor in Los Angeles who for the past 20 years has been
using a raw diet high in animal fats to treat all kinds of conditions
including many cases of difficult cancers and according to himself very
successfully. His book is called "We Want To Live" and can be ordered
from the number above.

Frederick Mann

PS. Do you know where I can get a copy of Dr. William Kelly's book?