Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:40:14 -0500
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> The question is will my body heal as long as I keep avoiding wheat but
> continue to eat eggs, or do I need to avoid eggs also to let my gut heal. I
> really miss eggs and if I could eat eggs then I could make mayonnaise which
> I also miss.

I ate eggs frequently until I read George Eby's work
(http://george-eby-research.com/html/depression-anxiety.html#omega)
and started eating fish oil. No longer feel any desire for eggs.This
indicates that I really was deficient in something that fish oil better
provides, and if that something is omega 3 EFA, then even grassfed
organic beef is not an adequate source.
My current diet is pemmican, liver and salted jerky + Carlson's
Norwegian fish oil.

The urge to eat mayo could be a fat craving. I had such a craving until
I began to eat pemmican. Didn't know I had it.

William