From:
Alan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:34:42 +0000
Grassland beef responded below (summary -- they don't know yet).

Based on some REALLY rough calculations I'd guess it's about 200 cals
fat, maybe 10 cals carb and maybe 60 cals protein.  (Don't ask me to
document/support that!)

BTW I just had 2 more for a snack and they're really growing on me...

Alan

We are delighted that you liked the Pemmican.  We have tried to make an
acceptable Pemmican bar for the last year and a half and we finally think we
have one.

To answer your questions regarding the nutritional information, but
unfortunately Iowa State University is still compiling that data. As soon as
it is available to us, rest assured we will pass it along to you.

Thank your for your due diligence.

Best regards,

Jesse Heimer
Grassland Beef