From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:49:09 -0800
OK, wait a minute, guys.  I know that four days have passed since I've been on the computer, but this took me by surprise.  I am probably misunderstanding this, but I thought that my response was acceptable???  Cuz it was the truth.  You are right that this is not my normal self, but what I did is what I did, although it wasn't aimed at who you thought it was, but seriously, you don't have to "monitor" me to make sure I am a nice person, or am I misunderstanding????  And I don't appreciate being called apoplectic and base because I cussed at a scammer and accidentally sent it here.  I already said what I did, and I don't appreciate being called those names, but I can live with it, so whatever.  I am just surprised at finding this here tonight.  I guess my biggest b*tch is the fact that I admitted what I did, even though it wasn't aimed at Dr. Bernarr, and then having someone say I didn't address it, which I did.  Sorry.  I do a lot of dumb
 sh*t, but I always address and apologize when necessary, that is what makes me sad.

Love,
Bren, sort of in a foul mood, lol, but not cuz of you folks!!!!  But I don't lie......and Steve, I don't believe you need to tell me to F off to teach me a lesson, OK????  I had good parents and that post was NOT intended for this list, even though it was unladylike, but I have already addressed that, so let's get back to food talk????

Marilyn Harris wrote:
> Oh come on Ron let's get real. :-)
>
> Paula's and my reaction was to Bren's completely apoplectic and
rather base reaction to bernarr's post. And so out of character for her
which was so surprising. Paula wrote what many people must have thought, I would
guess.

And yet, providing no response or a "polite" responses to garbage
posts doesn't ever dissuade them from doing it again, and again, and again,
over time.  Sometimes a good "f^#k off" seems a more persuasive
communication with a higher likelihood of getting the desired result.

Steve