From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 00:07:30 -0500
Toni Sinclair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am on the NeanderThin Diet and was just wondering is there a chat
>show/room where we could all talk live (so to speak) about the diet.

You are the first to suggest such a thing. While I personally never got
interested in this, I do feel that a real IRC chat is superior to the web
chat sites. IRC does require downloading a program like mIRC, but it should
give better response time. The celiac list has an IRC FAQ that one can
download. Send in the command GET CELIAC IRCINFO to
[log in to unmask] or check out:

  http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/thodge/ircfaq

Then you have the problem of choosing a time where those in NZ can be on at
the same time as people elsewhere. If one wants to do Europe, North America
and NZ/AU at the same time, I don't know what you'd do.

Don.