From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 21:25:57 -0400
I owe you nothing.  Resent the accusations all you want.  There are other
articles on the SAME topic that don't include hate speech.  Post those.  As
I said the first time... poor taste.

http://www.americandailyreview.com/home-features-articles-blog/2009/5/20/crushed-lemur-monkey-is-an-insult-to-the-evolution-hoax.html

It took me 5 minutes to find this article which says the same thing as yours
without the anti-Semitic and anti-black rhetoric.  Had you posted this, I
never would have responded in the first place.