From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:26:10 -0500
When I used to be on a SAD I had asthma and nasal allergies that were pretty
bad. Also some other symptoms on the far side of my GI trace.

When I started on Atkins the allergies got a lot better. Then I eliminated dairy
and went on paleo and the allergies improved.

Now I have discovered that whenever I cheat by eating something with wheat in
it, I get asthma, the GI problem etc. right away. I am much more sensitive than
I used to be. I still cheat sometimes but I pay a price immediately.

Has anyone else experienced this increased sensitivity after getting rid of
certain foods then trying them again?

Do people have allergy symptoms including leaky gut that involve a constantly
heightened reaction that in a sense suppress further reactions? Does this make
sense?

--Richard