From:
Padraig Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:44:49 -0400
I personally would dip my hand into government funds if I got the chance, at
least I'd be an ASSET rather than almost everyone else in government and all
the bull**** jobs out there.

Most people if they just sat and watched tv and ate all day would do far more
for humanity.

This idea that "you have to get a good job, if you don't get a job you're a
loser and extremely lazy looking for handouts" is rubbish. A person can't go out
and forage if THEY have taken all the land and are polluting the atmosphere.

Just like processed food is destroying our bodies because we're instinctually
based to go for them and become hooked on them, the money-driven society
is destroying our world and the entire human race.

They are all the time thinking in primeval terms of what they're doing. They
think they did a fine job, so there was a little bs involved. They did their "job",
exerted their time and it worked and everyone got paid and they all went
home happy. If someone doesn't have a job, it must be because they couldn't
do it. It's all flippin nonsense. These are the only valuable jobs because they
come from PRODUCERS!!!!! Producers are people like:

* Farmers, people who actually do what's involved to get the food.
* Prostitutes (yes I actually brought this one up, it's true).
* People who make media and art.
* Engineers and people who make and invent engineering things.
* Restrictors for the sake of the environment... not many of these employed.
* Some service providers... even though you could say the vast majority of
these are useless and invalid.

People who have INVALID jobs are:

* 95%+ of people involved in "medicine" or "health care" in any way. This is
one of the most horrible and tortorous ones.
* 95+% of people in government.
* "Researchers" who NEVER do ANYTHING worthwhile and write loads of stupid,
worthless crap dressed up to look good in their papers. A prime example would
be people who write about obesity hormones.
* Physicists who are concentrated on subjects that could destroy the entire
planet. Astrophysics, with the possibility of sending man to space I might have
some sympathy with, as they could be our only hope.
* Professors and 95%+ of people who work in education. The time when
standing and lecturing to a class made sense is long gone. I'd say that DVDs
or computers could easily replicate any lecture, but then I have always found
books to be by far the easiest way to learn material. The rest of it is all a
money-making farce.

If "education" were so damn great and virtuous and everyone wished the
students would learn more, then why can't everyone get the materials and
study them and take a test all the tests needed for a few hundred euro to get
their formal degree and masters degree and diploma etc.???? No, it's all just a
big money-making machine, the same with nearly everything else.