From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:22:28 -0800
Liz
writes:
> Hi Trish,
> First off, CONGRATS!!! on going on a cruise. My husband and
> I went on one last april, 10. We went for a week, I believe
> the southern carribean. We got married on St. Thomas island,
> on the beach! It was awesome!!!
>
> We used Royal Caribean, and
> each meal there were TONS of choices! Always meat entrees, fish,
> seafood, chicken, veggies, salads, fruit. I'm not quite sure why
> they would make you "stick" with one type of food. There were
> so many choices! What cruise line are you guys using? I thought
> all of them would have the same wide variety of choices...
> --Liz Butek-Beasley

HI Liz,

How nice that you took a cruise for a honeymoon!!  Romantic!! And getting
married on the beach!  Very special indeed!  The cruise we are taking
also threw Royal Caribbean.  The travel agent said they offer special
diets if needed, but  by the way you described the food, I wont need to
worry about it!  This cruise is actually a funny story....  We were going
to take a cruise 2 years ago, then I became very ill and we had to
cancel.  Then we booked another, my hubby's father had a heart attack,
*he's doing very well by the way*,  so we canceled that one.  We decided
to give up on taking a cruise when my hubby won this one at his Christmas
work party!  So looks like I get my cruise after all  LOL
Thanks again Liz!

Trish

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For Them.