From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:40:16 +0800
Hi,

Not an expert because I have been fortunate so far not to have had
cancer but from what I've learned over the years I too would go for
high nutrients but major on as close to paleo eating as you can get,
I'd take plenty Coconut oil (easy to take added to a coconut meat and
coconut water based fruit smoothie). I'd also try and track down
Coley's Toxins - part of my own planned response to cancer should it
happen to me. I believe that the treatment may once again be available
in the Americas again? It may still be in use in Germany according to
wikipedia.

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/coleys_toxin.html
http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/coleys_toxin2.html
http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/coleys_instructions.html
http://www.mbvax.com/

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg17924074.000
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg17623675.700-dr-coleys-famous-fever.html
(sorry only a stub and not the full article)

The story of Coley's toxins makes interesting reading and to me
suggests that a very potent cancer therapy has been suppressed but
medical establishments for way too long.  I don't know anyone who has
tried Coley's toxins and I don't have a medical background but they
are high on my list if  I  get cancer.

All the best.

neil

--