From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:29:05 +0000
On Feb 12, 2008, at 6:53 pm, Gale wrote:

> When I was in high school - all those years ago - I did a science
> project on possible human consumption of earth worms.  Raised the
> worms, cleaned them (by putting into peat moss for 48 hours), boiled
> them, froze them, then ground them up into a "flour-like"
> substance.  We made them into cookies.  Definitely paleo.  65%
> protein by weight.

Did you eat the cookies yourself or did you generously offer them to
family and friends? :)

When I was about 10 I read a book for school called "The Boy Who Ate
Worms" or something.  I think by the end he liked the taste of them.
Didn't convince me though...

It may have been based on a true story though...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h2jbWZm186k

I wonder if his mum can get him to finish his brocolli?

Ashley