From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 23:18:39 -0700
That is EXACTLY what I do not get it in here, with all these evolutionists.  I truly do not mind how you guys think, but it just doesn't make SENSE to me, evolution-wise.  If we have NOT EVOLVED, then why do you guys believe in that???  Just curious.  Seems to make sense the OTHER WAY, but that's just me, I guess.  Seriously, if you believe in eating the way that our ancestors did, then why are you so mad about all the other stuff??  I GET IT, I do, about eating appropriately, but your slant on it doesn't make sense to me AT ALL.  If you are so dead-set on believing evolution, then WHY are we Christians such bad people for beliving that it DIDNT happen and we should still eat THE SAME WAY YOU SAY??????   Maybe because some of us Christians believe the SAME WAY, but for a different reason???  And maybe not, I dunno.  But I can tell you that I am sick and tired of being dissed because of how I believe.  And for that, I believe this is relevant
 to our food discussion...
Love,
Bren

> I see it the opposite way - we have not evolved to eat anything other than what our paleolithic ancestors ate.

> So there has been no evolution for ~100,000 years, and before that there's no evidence, no proof, just speculation.

Of what relevance is it to us what our "paleolithic ancestors" ate, if you think there is no evolution (in other words, according to you, we wouldn't have paleolithic ancestors)?  So who are these "paleolithic ancestors" that you mention above? How do you see them being connected to us?

Marilyn