From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:18:37 +0200
At 23:36 2000-09-19 +1000, Ben wrote:

>1. If man preferred coastal regions a la homo aquaticus, the all the
>archeological sites are totally inaccessible. Which would mean that most
>paleolithic archeological guesses would be out the window!!!!!!!!!

I have been thinking of this also, and it is something very important.
There are very few bones left from ice age Sapiens, much more from
Neandertalensis.
Homo aquaticus need just be ordinary homo that prefer living at the
seaside as there is an easy living.
I have a friend that lived in Guinea Bissau for five years. She told
that during ebb tide it is easy to pick as many oysters as you want.
A well barrel full of oysters is cheap on the market.

- Hans