From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 23:03:58 -0700
THANK YOU, TOM!!!  That is all I meant.  All aspects of our lives "color us", YES, and that is all I meant.  Every little aspect doesn't fit into a neat little pocket, although that would be nice.

Love,
Bren

Marilyn,

Many people are religious, and that way of thinking colors their (my) whole
way of thought. Food is not separate. I personally have no problem
discussing diet from an evolutionary perspective, and doubt many on this
list do, or they wouldn't stay long.

I do not want the list to become a religion discussion group, I go other
places for that, but religion is part and parcel of living life.

Tom