From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:28:52 -0400
Triglycerides are great. Whether you should be concerned really
depends upon
how much stock you put in popular medical theories of cholesterol. I
don't put
much stock in it myself, esp. in total cholesterol.

If this were me, I would ignore it and go about my business. As Andy
mentioned,
perhaps you *are* eating too much fatty fish, who knows, but these
other things
are doubtful predictors of much of anything. Just my opinion, most
people don't
share it.

There is always the possibility that you have allergies or reactions
to food
you eat and haven't caught it yet. Do you feel good and healthy?  How
is your
BP? etc.

--Richard