From:
Sam Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:50:28 -0600
Dr Zovluck's messages have struck me as odd, too. A lot of people here give
advice to others, but touting your professional service in every message
crosses a line for me. I'd rather not see this list used in that way.

Also, to Dr Zovluck, I've visited your web page, and your ideas about
nutrition seem quite at odds with what goes on on this list. In particular,
you state humans are fructarian and that any non-vegetarian foods should be
avoided. Since most of us here are eating based on the premise that humans
*aren't* by nature or anatomy fructarians, and that meat is a healthy and
appropriate food for our systems, this seems like an odd place for you to
hang out. It's your business if you choose to do so, but if you're going to
advertise your services here, couldn't you elaborate for everyone what are
your views on eating meat, or on the Paleolithic ideas that are talked
about here? If you're going to continue to give professional advice here,
clarifying your views might allow everyone to put that advice in perspective.

Sam