From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:30:41 -0600
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:11:14 -0600, Theola <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Who says we must eat poor quality food?
>
> Hi, Robert.  The food we eat today is not the same as in paleolithic
> times.

Neither are we.  ;-)

We can't replicate a paleo world, and if we did, most modern humans would
not survive for long in it.  Be that as it may, we can still eat quality
food, high in nutrients, by making the best of what we have available.
Typically, that means fresh, local, organically raised meat, veggies, and
fruits, along with foraged or hunted wild foods when available. It may not
be exactly like what paleo man ate, but it's not bad.

--
   Robert Kesterson