From:
Eliot Martin Glick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:34:48 -0700
Yes, I know, coffee is SO not paleo - after all, its a legume.  Judging
by your comments, though, some of us paleopeople, including myself, have
yet to free ourselves of this evil scourge!    Personally, I think I
might be ready to do so.  I'm finding that coffee, whether black or not,
radically interferes with my body's fat burning ability through the day
- even if I have just one cup in the morning.   Its just a sneaking
suspicion, mind you, a hunch, and if true, its because of the bean's
oils of course.  Anyone wish to comment on this?
 Eliot