From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 06:22:29 -0500
On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 19:06, Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Jean-Claude,
>
>Of course we'd all prefer to eat real food.Even someone as focussed on
>real food as Sally Fallon recommends additional cod liver oil. What fish
>do you recommend that is not contaminated?

I eat sardines most days, mostly tinned, but occasionally fresh.  Although
the fresh ones are sold as filleted, they still have lots of bones left
and I chew my way through them.

>I for one am active in trying to protect and restore the environment but
>until it's cleaned up, eating some things in our food supply is too
>dangerous -- especially for unborn and growing children and women who
>are of child bearing age. (I have three daughters I have to protect)
>
>Namaste, Liz

Nice work, Liz.  I'm trying to make a difference, as well.  The biggest
step for me was changing my attitude to consumerism.  See:

http://www.growthfetish.com/

and

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=322

This has direct relevance to Paleofood, organic, labour-intensive food
production and all-round good health.

Keith