From:
Ashley Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:48:27 -0400
My personal belief is that we should try to keep the right perspective about
food.  It's the energy that drives us through our lives, but isn't our
lives, and any obsessive attempt to adhere 100% to a way of eating will
cause problems for the majority of people.  Life is short and I see nothing
wrong with the occasional non-paleo meal, it's all about maintaining a
balance.

By even eating partially paleo you're eating far healthier than the majority
of people who mostly live on coffee, fast food and grains exclusively.
Don't obsess over the finer details of diet, and just try your best to
adhere to its principles of balancing out the things you eat to be a healthy
proportion of your diet.