From:
Laura Northwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:24:06 EDT
>In a message dated 8/10/99 3:36:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
> >   Since starting paleo, I have worn my
> >  glasses very little, although my eyesight hasn't improved a great deal.
>But
> >  when I do consume carbohydrates (usually a can of coke), my vision gets
> >  extremely blurry for about 6-8 hours.  Thought some would find that
> >  interesting.
> >
> >  Brad

I did!

I'm very new to the Paleo diet, just getting started. However, I've been
urged by various folks that my health problems were being exacerbated by too
much yeast in my system (candidiasis), so this seems an appropriate route to
take.

I have also had radial keratotomy (surgery) in both eyes, and am very
sensitive to what my vision is doing at any given moment. I noticed in the
past that when I ate a lot of sugar or breads, my vision didn't seem as
clear. I'm glad someone else noticed that too. I think vision is in fact
related to health, so I suppose this shouldn't be surprising.

Laura
Mt. Vernon, Maine