From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:01:56 GMT
One more thing I realize I didn't mention is that DHA and cholesterol
are
absolutely essential for fetal brain development. At the very least,
your
vegan mom-to-be(to-be) should include DHA omega-3 enriched eggs and
also
fish into her diet.
If during her pregnancy she finds herself craving ice cubes, that
means she
has mineral deficiencies, especially iron. It happened to me and I did
not
have the strength to endure labor. Don't let it happen to you.
Best wishes,
Stacie