Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:26:37 -0400
Me, too .... only I'm 5' 2"  Paula H.

> But surprisingly, while supplemental resveratrol did, as previously
> reported, prolong the lifespan of mice who were engorged with a very-
> high
> fat diet (60% fat calories, which no human could tolerate)

60% of calories of fat sounds about normal for me, even pushing on the
lean side slightly.  There's only one conclusion...

I'm not human!

Oh my god!!!  I must be a rodent!  A six foot tall, bipedal, bald one
with opposable thumbs, but still undisputedly murine in nature!

What will I learn next?

Ashley