From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 07:18:31 -0500
Marilyn Harris wrote:

 >I think that an explanation of the paleo diet could have been included -
 >something along the lines of "the optimum diet for the human animal based on
 >the nutritional requirements established during its evolutionary path to its
 >present form (the modern homo sapiens).

Ah. Yes. However I've been fond of the "biologically appropriate"
that the BARF crowd uses. So I think I'll swap that for optimum. That
is now in italics at the top.

 > The period during which this process
 >evolved began xx million years ago and ran to the end of the Paleolithic
 >Era, some 10,000 years ago."

Too much detail. Instead I link Paleolithic Era to Wikipedia.

 >The title is Paleo Diet but the first sentence of your page talks about
 >"dietary lifestyle". Maybe it should be consistent?

The title is designed for search pick up. Google treats defined and
definition as synonyms is a search. I also have been trying to
include a variety of words in the text for this reason. I don't want
lifestyle in the title. Especially after all the snarkiness after
that NY Times article. But I do need it someplace for searching.

I'm rambling. I guess I just don't see a problem with the way I have it now.

DOn.