From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:24:55 -0700
I assume that William eats what he says he does. Given that, he is
eating closer to what many of us believe humans ate for a very long
time. Authenticity is the factor, in deed more than in word. Theories
are secondary. I suspect, also, that the humour doesn't hurt either, not
that William is necessarily trying to be funny when I find him so. :-)

To most of us on the list, I don't think an explanation is needed.
However, I offer my thoughts in case you find them useful. We don't need
to discuss William.

- Wayne