From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 17:42:41 -0500
>> 3. Maintenance. Does Anchell have a maintenance phase following the

> He allows eggs, cheese, and *two* portions of the allowed non-meat foods
> at one meal per day.  That's it.

That's interesting. I would have expected him to broaden the range of foods
somewhat. But, to continue with the same limited list..... hmmm.... Though,
I suppose 2 servings might help the monotony somewhat.

It does seem odd that he restricts greens. I would think that greens would
fit into any diet scheme....