Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:10:18 -0400
<<<<Must you post the same thing three seperate times? Is this to give
the
impression of an outcry of protest??  Do you know where you are? >>

Forgive me - I sent 2 posts and they were both returned as errors, so
I sent
a 3rd, not realizing that all 3 would end up being posted.  They were
all
slightly different because I was retyping them and trying to be less
harsh.
You admitted, you read each of my 3 posts, yet......you didn't
understand
what my point was?  Hmmmm

<<The term "PETA plant" pops to mind.>>

I'm not associated in any way with PETA.

<<I wondered the same thing, considering the person's e-mail addy --
"AllCreatures.aol.com"...>>

If you have ever done any reading, maybe you've heard of James
Herriot.  He
was a veterinarian in Scotland and wrote a few books about his life
and his
practice.  This is where my screen name AllCreatures comes from (All
Creatures Great and Small, etc.) - I greatly enjoyed his books,
nothing
more,
nothing less.

<<Some of the BARF lists now have closed subscription so the list
owners can
screen who's joining.>>

If you had screened me, what would you have found out?  That I don't
care
for
cruelty against humans and animals?  I'm laughing here, but this whole
thing
is kind of pathetic really.  I will not respond to any more of these
immature, defensive, and ridiculous posts.  Please read each post
twice to
be
sure you understand it before unnecessarily attacking somebody, as in
this
case.  I am a new member and was simply trying to learn.  As a new
member, I
am amazed at the rudeness of several members.>>

::::Standing ovation::::::  BRAVO!

Siobhan :-)