Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 13:24:56 -0400
Kenneth Anderson wrote:

> You seem to have found a diet that works for you and your specific
> situation.  Should all other diets, even the researched diets, be
> rejected?  I think Cordain makes a general definition of how Paleo
> people lived and eat, he doesn't seem to center on any one region or
> people.

I tried other diets, including Cordain's, which is BTW Neolithic. His is
  better than SAD, but that does not make it paleolithic.

He ignores the evidence that those who try what we believe is a true
paleodiet succeed in regaining health, while others fail.
He ignores the studies in "Good Calories Bad Calories" which show that
low fat is nonsense.

A scientist who ignores evidence is not respectable, and I cannot trust him.

William