From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2011 00:16:47 +0000
Well, that blows my unsubstantiated personal theory about EMR ( electromagnetic radiation). :-)

Two study results I heard or read about many years ago, with apologies for lack of source, knowing the list has higher standards:

(1) A study of cadavers of people who did not die of cancer found it in all of those who reached at least 60 years of age. Their bodies had contained the growths, some of which appeared to dried up shrunk.

(2) In a study of living people without their strongest correlating was strongest correlation was variety in diet.

I don't recall the above on list posts so I would not surprised if these were results have been contradicted. If anyone knows more detail, that might be relevant to this thread.