Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:40:24 -0500
Ron, I agree with you on your following points below.  I see paleo as a
starting point for myself, which I modify based on science and my own
personal experience/reactions.  Unfortunately, it seems like adherence to
paleo alone with no modifications based on continuing information has become
almost like a religion for some people.  That said, I try to be rigorously
honest with myself.  Right now, I feel best on a relatively low carbohydrate
"clean" diet of almost no processed foods, no wheat or soy or grains,
minimal sugar, no industrially produced vegetable oils, - while eating fatty
meats, small amounts of fruits and vegetables daily, very few starches, some
organic full fat dairy.  This works very well FOR ME.  I have lupus, and I
am very mindful of keeping inflammation to a minimum.
Paula H.