Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:33:44 -0800
Stacie, on the rawrecruits pets list they talk about recovery from all sorts
of diseases on a species specific diet. The pets have the same problems many
of our kids have. In pets they call it vaccinosis, and many pets do recover
on a "paleo" diet...raw meat, organs, raw bones, and a small amount of
vegetable matter. You could join the raw-recruits list or similar.